Dickson Environmental Consulting and Audit can assist your organisation in developing stand-alone or integrated management systems to suit your internal requirements and meet the requirements of the international / national standards.
We do not use "off-the-shelf" documentation, but assess your organisation's individual requirements, and build a system that will suit the culture, structure and complexity of your organisation and the nature of your activities. We aim to build systems that are compliant, flexible, simple to use and help you achieve your triple bottom line.
2015 was a landmark year in terms of management system standards. The environmental standard ISO 14001 was revised, and there have been significant changes including adopting the high-level structure of revised ISO 9001, enhanced requirements for leadership and to understand the needs and expectations of interested parties amongst many other changes. We have a detailed understanding of the implications of the changes and can help you meet the new requirements while enhancing the effectiveness of your systems.
2018 is set to be another landmark year with the release of the international safety standard ISO 45001. It adopts the same high-level structure as 9001 and 14001 and we can help your business to more fully integrate your management systems, now that they are all aligned to the same structure.
AT DECA WE CAN
- Conduct a gap analysis of your business or current management system(s) against the requirements of desired current and revised standards;
- Develop system documentation to meet the requirements of international / national standards ISO 14001, ISO 9001, ISO 45001, AS/NZS4801, OHSAS 18001, or any combination.
- Assist you in transitioning from ISO 14001:2004 and ISO 9001:2008 to the revised 2015 versions;
- Assist you to understand, prepare strategies and migrate their current OHS/WHS management system to the new ISO 45001 due for publication in March 2018.
- Help you identify and engage with "interested parties"
- Work with key internal stakeholders to identify environmental and OHS risks and opportunities and assist in managing them through system implementation;
- Identify your compliance obligations (legal and other requirements)
- Develop integrated Risk, Opportunities and Compliance obligations registers to meet
- ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001 requirements
- Provide training and assess competence in relation to the developed system(s)
- Ensure readiness for Certification to the relevant Standards
- Organise or facilitate external audits to achieve Certification
- Provide on-going support