Julie (on right) and associate Suzanne
High Quality, Tailored Solutions
Dickson Environmental Consulting and Audit (DECA) was established in 2007 by Julie Dickson following a long career in industry including the energy, consulting, and waste industries.Since establishment, the business has remained small and responsive to client needs, and utilises a network of like-minded industry professionals when required, to meet demand.
Our consultancy specialises in Environmental Safety, Quality and Risk Management primarily in the areas of consulting, advising, audit and training.
DECA provides services to a broad range of clients and across various sectors such as:
- Certification Bodies
- Major infrastructure projects including motorways, tunnels, bridges, ports etc
- Construction - buildings, industrial facilities, civil
- Manufacturing and service industries
- State Government agencies
- Energy generation, transmission and distribution
- Waste Management facilities and collections
Some of our main clients include:
Julie Dickson - Director
Over the past 20 years she has developed a broad range of skills and knowledge in the environmental and health and safety arena, as well as in the quality management sphere.Julie's particular areas of expertise are Environmental Management (ISO 14001), risk management, audit / assessment and environmental training.
Suzanne Orme - Associates